GE General Eastern DewPro MMR101
High-temperature humidity and dewpoint transmitter
Usually ships in 2-3 weeks
- Manufactured by GE General Eastern
- Loop-powered, 4 to 20mA transmitter
- Second isolated 4 to 20mA loop for temperature measurement
- Proven polymer capacitive sensor for fast response and calibration stability
- Platinum RTD temperature sensor
- Operating temperature up to 300°F (150°C)
- 0 to 100% relative humidity
- Dew point 32°F to 300°F (0°C to 150°C)
- Microcontroller electronics in Type 4X/IP67 enclosure Integral display with user interface
The GE General Eastern DewPro MMR101 moisture transmitter is a high-temperature loop-powered moisture and temperature transmitter. Housed in a Type 4X/IP67 enclosure, the GE General Eastern DewPro MMR101 moisture transmitter features a simple two-wire or four-wire connection.
The GE General Eastern DewPro MMR101 moisture transmitter uses a proven polymer capacitive sensor to provide a humidity measurement range of 0 to 100% RH with an accuracy of ±2% up to 149°F (65°C). A platinum RTD temperature sensor delivers temperature measurements in the range of 32°F to 300°F (0°C to 150°C).
The GE General Eastern DewPro MMR101 moisture transmitter features an optional integrated display with user interface to provide full programming and diagnostic capability. In addition, the GE General Eastern DewPro MMR101 moisture transmitter is FM approved intrinsically safe/explosion-proof for use in Class I, II, III, Division 1 and 2, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, & G hazardous (classified) locations.
With an operating temperature up to 300°F (150°C), the GE General Eastern DewPro MMR101 moisture transmitter is ideally suited for the harshest applications. The transmitter can report moisture content in relative humidity, dew point temperature, absolute humidity, and mixing ratio.
Applications for the GE General Eastern DewPro MMR101 Moisture Transmitter
- Food processing
- High temperature solids
- Paint and coating/finishing processes
- Pharmaceutical processing
- Many other industrial applications